Smart Grids – a Reality in Asia-Pacific’s Cities!
Smart Grid technology and infrastructure development has never been so relevant and necessary as in Asia-Pacific energy markets today.
This is a multi-billion dollar industry, with Asia forecast to grow by almost 35% over the next 5 years, leading the world in Smart Grid applications & deployment.
IBC Asia’s 4th Annual Smart Grids – Smart Cities event showcases the application of smart energy developments in:
- Utility transmission & distribution
- Eco-Town developments
- Business/industrial parks
- Residential developments
- Island & off-grid communities
- 30+ market led & issue driven sessions helping you shape your energy management strategies
- 25+ expert speakers sharing latest developments, technologies & commercial opportunities
- 13+ “Real Life” case studies & pilot projects showcasing manufacture, scale – up & adoption
- 10+ Countries sharing examples of innovations in Smart Grid - Smart City installations
- 7+ Interactive panel discussions & networking opportunities enabling you to develop business relationships
Abu Dhabi’s Masdar Smart City
Singapore’s Pulau Ubin Microgrid Testbed
Australia’s Townsville, Queensland Smart Community
Japan’s Osaka Gas Smart Energy House
Philippines Palawan Microgrid
Singapore’s Punggol EcoTown Solar System
And Many More!
“I appreciate the extremely well organized event and the efforts put in by your team. It gave us a chance to understand and share views & ideas with experts on Asian power sector. Thank you once again for the extremely wonderful event.”
Ajoy Mehta, Managing Director, Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, India
"I was very pleased with the scope of topics presented and the diverse speakers from regulators and utilities in Asia. I learnt a lot and it was a truly enjoyable event."
Ali Izad, Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance